Plug into the DSX5000 and:-
- Provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Identifies incorrect test procedures resulting in negative loss readings
- Onboard (USB) inspection camera documents images of fiber optic end-faces
- Interchangeable power meter adapters available for all typical connector types (SC,
ST, LC and FC) to enable the most accurate 1-jumper reference method
- Built-in visual fault locator for basic troubleshooting and polarity determination
- Dual wavelength measurement capability on a single fiber allows the tester to be
used in applications that require only one fiber link
- Compliant with TIA-526-14-B and IEC 61280-4-1 Encircled Flux requirements with
no additional equipment or procedures
- Three-second Autotest optical loss measurement of two fibers at two wavelengths
with distance measurement and optical loss budget calculation
The CertiFiber® Pro is the Tier 1 (basic)fiber certification solution and part of the Versiv™ Cabling Certification product family. The Versiv line also includes copper certification, OTDR and Wi-Fi analysis modules.
Versiv is designed around the revolutionary ProjX™ management system and Taptive™ user interface. ProjX helps ensure jobs are done correctly the first time, thus reducing rework. With the intuitive Taptive user interface, instrument set-up and operation are so simple, even operators with limited cabling skills can successfully test and troubleshoot a system. Analysis of measurement data and professional test reports are easy with the familiar LinkWare™ management software.
If you are looking for the latest leading product to test, certify or troubleshoot your Fiber cabling then look no further. The Fluke add-on DSX-CFP-QUAD is right up there with the very latest encircled flux requirments. Reporting of results is made easy with the free software supplied with the tester which can be easily convert into PDF’s or Excel spreadsheets to provide your customer or warranty company with detailed or summary results including that all important PASS or FAIL. Versiv Main and remote unit available at additional cost if you do not have your own.
- 2 x Certifiber Pro Quad OLTS Modules
- LC/LC EF-compliant MM TRC Kit 50 μm SC/LC SM TRC Kit
- 2 x LC/LC Simplex Adaptors
- Test reference leads
(We no longer guarantee the inclusion, working order or operation of any test reference leads or launch leads so recommend users procure their own)